
I would like for you to make a text-to-self connection to Game Day. I want you to do this by comparing yourself to one of the main characters in the story. What do you have in common with him/her? What is different between the two of you? Be sure to use complete sentences and answer using at leat five sentences.
Happy reading! :)
-Miss Harwood

Dear Miss.Harwood,
ReplyDeleteI am like Ronde because me and my cousin usto do a funny show everytime there was a party she always did the ending which was pretty funny.At the end everybody always said it was funny and try to be her friend not mine I usto get jelious but then we solved our problem and we both did the ending.
Love
Joselyn
Dear Miss Harwood,
ReplyDeleteI made at text to self with me and my siter. My favorite thing to do is art. But as soon i started liking it my sister started doing just because she was better than me. Then her art got in the school art show, and she made fun of me because mine didnt make it. Then it hurt my feelings. But then two years ago i got two peices of my art in the art show. Then she was really proud of me and i was really proud.
your student,
Laurel
Dear Ms.Harwood I really liked the story.I'm going to compare me and Tiki.Tiki and me were both boys,we like to play sports,and work as a team.The difference between me and Tiki is that I like to play soccer and Tiki likes to play football,I like to play video games and he doesn't.
ReplyDeleteSincerly,Eduardo Torres
DEAR,MISS.HARWOOD I LOVEDE THE STORY AND HERE THE SIMALARITIS AND DIFFRENCE ABOUT ME AND RONDE.
ReplyDeleteSIMALARITIC:
BOTH ME AND RONED HAVE BROTHERS THAT ARE BETTER IN SOMETHING.
WE BOTH HAVE BROTHERS.
WE BOTH LIKE FOOTBALL.
WERE ABOTH THE SAME AGE.
DIFFRENCE:
I AM NOT IN A FOOTBALL TEAM BUT RONDE IS.
HE HAVE BEEN IN A NEWSPAPER AND I DIDIN'T.
NOT IN THE SAME SCHOOL.
WE DONT LIVE IN THE SAME PLACE.
I DON'T HAVE A TWIN BUT HE RONDE.
Dear Miss.Harwood,
ReplyDeleteI think the difference between me and Tiki is that he loves football, I only like it a little bit. He can run a lot contiuously, I can't. He got to be reported, i have never gotten reported. He is good at football, me , not so much.
Sincerly Zainab Khurrum
DEAR MISS.HARWOOD,
ReplyDeleteTIKI AND RONDE BARBER WERE BROTHERS RONDE WAS JEALUSE ABOUT HIS BROTHER TIKI BUT AT THE END THEY WERE EQUAL BROTHERS
dear miss harwood i really enjoyed the book that story made play in football in defense i wonder if tiki and ronde are real when they played the last game i thoght the knights were gotta win and i thoght ronde would not go to the last game but then when ronde had the ball they made a touchdown they won to 15-20
ReplyDeletefrom mario benitez
DEAR MISS.HARWOOD,I ENJOYED THE BOOK AND I AM GOING TO COPARE RONDE AND MYSELF AND HERE ARE THE SIMALERITIC AND DIFFERENTECE.
ReplyDeleteSIMMALERITIS:
WE ARE BOTH BOYS.
WE BOTH LIKE FOOTBALL.
WE BOTH HAVE BROTHERS.
WE BOTH HAVE GOOD FREIND.
WE ARE THE SAME AGE IN THE STORY.
DIFFRENTCES:
I AM NOT A TWIN.
I'AM NOT IN A FOOTBALL TEAM.
WERE NOT IN THE SAME SCHOOL.
NOT IN THE SAME PLACE.
WERE NOT THE SAME AGE NOW.
SINCERLE,ABELARDO
VILLEGAS
Dear Miss.Harwood,
ReplyDeleteIm going to tell you a text-to-self!
I got jeoules one time when i had cheer tryouts and my sister Melody got on a higher level then me!But then i relized that it was a harder team and that I was where I needed to be!
On that year we went to Galveston for a cheer compitition and my sisters team got 1st place and my team got 4th!
I relized that it because we werent rady because we only had a few weeks to get ready!\
After that i wasnt that mad anymore for both of the times that i got jelous!
-Natalie Segovia
Dear Miss.Harwood,I think I am like Ronde beacause I am always jealouse from my sister when she douse better thing than I.A diffrence from me and Ronde is that he plays football and I play soccer.
ReplyDelete-LESLIE MONRROY-
DEAR MISS.HARWOODD
ReplyDeleteI THINK I CAN BE LIKE RONDE BECAUSE THAT I GOT
JEALOUSE AT MY BROTHER ONCE.BECAUSE HE GOT MORE CANDY THEN I DID AT MT COUISON PARTY . BUT THEAN HE DID NOT WANT THE CANDY. SO HE GAVE TO ME.I TOLD HIM THANK YOU.THAT IS HOW I CAN RELATE TO RONDE
KIARA GRANT
dear miss harwood i noe a friend that got jealouse for a game we were playing
ReplyDeletei won and she didnt she got very mad but at the end of the day we got happpy and she won a game
Me, Tiki,& Ronde scored a point[s] for our team. We all won trophies in real life.I earned 7 trophies and Tiki and Ronde won a bunch for the Giants and the Buccaneers. The difference bettween me and tiki,ronde is that I played soccer and they played football.
ReplyDelete-JONATHAN GONZALEZ-
dear miss.Harwood
ReplyDeleteim not a twin but once on my brand new soccer
team everyone on it saw how bad i was at it
but one day at the last minuite i scored a goal on the tallest goalie in the leage so i think i have more in common w/ ronde barber
your friend gami
Daer Ms.Harwood 12/16/09
ReplyDeleteThe story was good it was about to brothers that play football and that Tiki tackled a boy on the other taem and his brother made a touch down amd every body was exited but Tiki said what about me if i did not make that tackle then he would never had made a touch down then he went to couch and he talk to him and the couch told him to go get ready for the big game and the next day the big was they had won the big game and the said that the whole team had did it and the vikings had won all there games even the big one.
your friend Tae-Tae
Dear Miss.Harwood,
ReplyDeleteTiki and Ronde Barber play on a football team.Tiki is a running back like me.Plus,we both score a lot of touchdowns.But one thing different thing is I had to fill in for the QB on my team.So I ended up a QB.
sicerely,
Aaron
Tiki and ronde plyed on a football team together.i play soccer and i bloked the ball and nobody cared and it hit me in the face and that really hurts.
ReplyDeleteYour Friend , Rubi
Dear Miss Harwood,
ReplyDeleteTiki and Rhonde play in a football team.Im not in a football team but i do like to play footbal with my uncle and my cousins.Me and Tiki and Rhonde are a little bit a like not alot. Sincerly
Katherine
DEAR MISS HARWOOD,
ReplyDeleteFIRST I'M GOING TO COMPARE MYSELF TO TIKI BUT FIRST SIMALARATYS. WE BOTH ENJOY FOOTBALL.SECOND WERE BOTH BOYS.THIRD WERE THE SAME AGE IN THE STORY.FOURTH WE ALSO PLAYED NOT JUST CATCH BUT REAL FOOTBALL GAME BEFORE.LAST WE BOTH HAVE A BIG BROTHER.NOW DIFFRANCES.TIKI IS A PROFESIONAL I'M NOT.SECOND HES BEEN IN A ACTUAL FOOTBALL STADIUM I HAVEN'T.THIRD HES REALLY GOOD AT FOOTBALL I'M NOT THAT GOOD.FOURTH NOW IN 2009 HES WAAAAY OLDER THAN ME.LAST FOR FOOTBALL IS THATB HES HAD A COACH I HAVEN'T.THATS ALL
SCINCERLY,
ALEXIS
Dear Miss.Harwood,
ReplyDeleteI think that I act like Ronde because I am jealouse of my sister because she can draw really good( Im not the only one that thinks she draws really good).I am different from him because he plays football and I play soccer with my neighborhood friends.
-Atalia Dominguez-
I'm like Ronde because i do some cool stuff and I try hard but alot of times the glory goes to my brother, Robin he does one thing and they're amazed but i guess it's ok and I'm still important too
ReplyDelete-Gabrielle Reyes
I liked Game Day.Because his ankle or knee was brocken and he went to the game and his twin brother was doing bad because his brother was not there.
ReplyDeleteSavannah Garcia
To Mrs Harwood
ReplyDeleteThe game day wasn a good book. It was about a boy who thoughtn he was unoticible but at the end the book hes noticible. This book reminds me of me and my brother.I'm better than him but I think Its the opposite.Because i am always noticble.
Sinccerly Alex,